Bamboo salt – Korea’s heritage with 1300 years of history
Regain your health with traditional and original bamboo salt!
Sambo Bamboo Salt strives to produce reliable and healthy bamboo salt products and ensure high quality by rigorously selecting the raw materials such as bamboo and bay salt based on craftsmanship.
We only use fresh, 3- to 5-year-old bamboos and Grade 1 bay salt. Our bamboo salt, which is made by baking in an 800-degree ocher kiln 9 times for 8 hours, enhances beneficial properties of bamboo while removing harmful substances that remain in bay salt and enriching the minerals in it.
Bamboo salt is healthy salt that is made by baking bay salt in bamboo stem at high temperature for multiple times in order to eliminate harmful substances. There are different types of bamboo salt such as cooked bamboo salt, brush-teeth bamboo salt, beauty bamboo salt, and purplish bamboo salt.
Sambo Bamboo Salt website: http://www.sambou.com/
[Cooked bamboo salt]
- Cooked Bamboo Salt (baked once)
- Cooked Bamboo Salt Gold (melted 3 times)
※ Melted in extreme high temperature, 1500℃ or higher, like lava
– It has coarse particles and is rich in natural sulfur and minerals, which are left after removing harmful substances in bay salt. It is a slightly alkaline edible bamboo salt that acts as a natural seasoning and enhances the taste and freshness of the food.
[How to Use]
1. When making fermented food, use bamboo salt to keep the food fresh for longer time.
2. Bamboo salt enhances the taste of meat with its subtle sweet aftertaste.
3. Use it for seasoning soup, stew, etc. Sulfur in bamboo salt enriches the taste of the food and offers health benefits.
4. Use Cooked Bamboo Salt Gold for meat, eggs, or salad to enhance the taste and health benefits.
5. It is excellent substitute for normal salt when cooking various dishes.
Sambo Bamboo Salt online mall (cooked bamboo salt):
[Sambo Purplish Bamboo Salt] (9 times molten product)
Take it with water or add half-teaspoonful of it to coffee. Alternatively, you can directly take 1/4 teaspoonful of it and slowly consume it with saliva. You can add it to fruits to enhance the sweetness or season meat, eggs, potato, etc. to add health benefits.
Consume it slowly with saliva. We recommend starting with a small amount and increase it gradually. You can put it in a small container and take as needed while driving for long hours.
We recommend this product to those who need to teach for long hours, have bronchus problems, or need to supplement sodium or minerals after exercise. Take 2-3 pills 3-5 times per day with water.
※ Patented method and device for manufacturing purplish bamboo salt: Patent no. 0551129
※ Patented device for manufacturing purplish bamboo salt: Patent no. 10-0805687
*Sambo Bamboo Salt online mall (Sambo Purplish Bamboo Salt):
– Do NOT take bamboo salt with hot water. Bamboo salt contains natural sulfur from bamboo, which, when in contact with hot water, boils. Therefore, taking it with hot water can induce nausea.
– If you have kidney disease or hypertension, make sure to consult your doctor first as you will need to adjust the daily dose.
Posts from the same category:
- Is Yerba Mate Good For Your Health?
- Bavarian Recipes and bavarian Cuisine by Chef Thomas Sixt
- A Shot of Cayenne in the Early Morning Improves Circulation and Rejuvenates Your Body’s Cells
- The Very Best Blueberry Lemon Bread You’ve Ever Tasted. (It is Grain Free and Paleo!)
- 5 Coffee Benefits You Might Not Have Known About